Are you looking for the Best and Effective Ways To Cure Pimples Naturally? Have you ever looked your face on the mirror seeing those big pimples pores all over your face and wished they could all go off someday? Do you feel uncomfortable with those itching pimples pores all over your face?
Worry no more, on this article, I’m going to teach you 5 proven ways on how to cure/get rid of those pimples naturally without any side effects.
let’s get down to business.
Pimples (colloquially known as a zit or spot) is a small inflamed elevation of the skin; pustules (a small inflamed elevation of skin containing pus.
Pimples most times appears on the face this may be due to maturity stage or excessive consumption of oily foods etc.
Here Are Some Major Causes of pimples
Pimples are mostly caused by these which are;
1. Acne: Acne also known as acne vulgarism is a skin condition that appears when hair follicles become plugged with oil and dead skin cells. It appears on the back, neck, face, shoulder etc. It is mostly treated by medical processes. The symptoms are oily skin, blackheads, and scarring.
READ ALSO: Skin Care Routine For Your 30s
2. Rosacea: This is a skin condition that results in redness and often small red pus-filled bumps on the face. It affects the people within this age range, 14-40 years. This is most common in females.
3. Boil: A boil is a painful sore with a hard core filled with pus. It is mostly caused by infected, inflamed hair follicles. Symptoms may include redness, pimples and mostly common pus or tenderness.
Now to the main reason for this article.
Natural ways to cure pimples without any side effects
Here are some natural ways to cure pimples without any side effects and they are as follows;
1. Use of Aloe Vera:
Aloe Vera is a succulent plant species of the genus Aloe made out of nature that has widely been used all over the world for thousands of years to cure mostly skin injuries. It contains two plant hormones which are; Auxins and Gibberellins which is the main component of Aloe Vera which helps to treat skin inflammation (the swelling of part of the body).
How to use Aloe Vera to cure pimples
Cut/plug the aloe vera plant, scoop out the aloe vera jelly and apply it on the affected part. Make sure your face is washed properly and thoroughly then apply gently on the affected parts. Take this process for at least 7 days.
cucumber is vegetables. They are low in calories but contains many important vitamins and minerals that are essential for the body. Consumption of cucumber results in many health benefits which include are weight loss, balanced hydration and sometimes used in curing pimples.
How to use cucumber to cure pimples
Cut the cucumber into thin slices and rub gently on the affected area. Let the content sink into the affected area. Or you grate or grind small cucumber then use a ball of cotton wool to rub the cucumber juice on the affected area. Repeat this process at least once a day.
3. Use of Garlic: Garlic is a species in the onion genus its close relatives are onion, shallot leek, Chinese onion etc. Garlic has long been a common seasoning worldwide that has been widely consumed by humans all over the world. Garlic has been known to cure pimples faster than you could imagine.
Here are some procedures to follow when making use of garlic to cure or get rid of pimples and they are as follows:
i. Mix garlic with one tablespoon of tap water.
ii. Use cotton wool to apply the mixture to the affected area.
iii. Leave it for some few minutes so that the content would penetrate.
iv. Rinse with clean water and gently dry with a clean towel.
4. Use of Lemon Juice:
The lemon, citrus Limon Osbeck is a species of a small evergreen tree in the flowering plants family. Juice from lemons has been proven to have nutritional benefits as much as the production of vitamin C which is very much essential for the body and a powerful antioxidant and it can also be used to prevent cancer. The report has proven that application of lemon juice on the affected part of an individual having pimples can cure it instantly without any side effects because it works naturally.
Using Lemon Juice to cure pimples naturally
First of all, the face should be washed thoroughly and properly and then apply the juice carefully on the pimples or affected areas with a cottonwool. Leave it for some time to dry and then rinse with clean water. Repeat this process for at least 2 times a day for 7days
5. Use of honey:
Honey is a sweet, viscous liquid food substance produced by bees and some related insects. Bees produce honey from the sugary secretion of plant or other insects through regurgitation (the reflex act of ejecting contents) enzymatic activities etc. People who had pimples had testified about how honey get rid of pimples without causing damages to the face or any of the affected area.
Using honey to cure pimples naturally without any side effects
First of all the face should be washed thoroughly with soap and clean water and dried with a clean towel but not completely dried. Then apply raw honey to the affected area. Rub gently and spread the honey on the parts where the pimples are rampant on the affected area. Allow to dry and then wash it off. Repeat this process at least 3 times every day for 7days.
There is a popular saying which says; “prevention is better than cure”. Here are some preventive measures on how to prevent pimples.
1. Minimize eating excessive oily foods (Groundnut, Bean cake, oily snacks etc) should be avoided. This might help reduce the rate at which pimples appear on the face or on the other part of the body.
2. Quit using excessive beauty products that sometimes makes the skin prone (exposed) to pimples and other skin diseases
3. Regular washing of the face: the face should be washed at least 3 times every day.
4. Mind popping the pimples because when popped, it brings out fluids if made contact on the surface of the skin that is not affected, within sometimes, the pimples begin to grow on that area that was not affected.
5. Consumption of a balanced diet: Eating well promotes good growth and helps fight against diseases and which also helps strengthen the immune system that protects the body from harmful diseases.
So, guys, that’s it. Remember our skin differs, this may work perfectly on some people with the exact prescriptions on this article while others may have to double the prescriptions (Number of times/days) listed on this article.